Saturday, October 24, 2009

Projects: Ghostbuster Costume

It took only about 4 months of off and on work capped with two weeks of frenzy, but the Ghostbuster costume is finally done. All told, final cost of the pack, uniform and everything else probably comes close to $400, but it was worth it and it looks pretty slick. Movie authenticity kind of fell by the wayside due to time and cost considerations, but the final product is still pretty good. Sometime in the next few days I'll post some pictures of the thing and I'll talk more in detail about how my friend and I put it together. Still have two ongoing projects that need to get finished and I have no idea what I'm going to do with the costume now. Somebody suggested putting it on display, but I'm not quite sure how I'd do that.

-ZK

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP